FOO has nothing to do with Chinese food, foo fighters (the band or UFOs, take your pick), or Winnie the bear.
It stands for “Fooled Only Once.” Confusion trumps self-delusion.
- Bar review note – copyright, plagiarism, fair use
- Contracts –Waiver of liability for fraud (bar review note)
- How to cheat an automated election – a theoretical and hypothetical discussion from Institutional Economics
- Lighten up, it's not the end of the world
- What's the story on presumption of innocence? The saga of Daniel Smith
- The Philippine unemployment problem - the influence of law and culture
- Malice in libel – bar exam Q and A
- EC 12 assignment for end-January through mid-February 2014
- Explaining the movement of the Invisible Hand
- Causation, correlation, and the law of large numbers
- How you are my friend, by Kermit Kefafel
- Is inclusive growth a fad?
- Where is the Philippine peso going? Up and away? Up and down?
- The mystery of money
Orlando Roncesvalles on Paula Defensor Knack on… Paula Knack on Paula Defensor Knack on… Orlando Roncesvalles on Ronald Coase on global wa… Matches Malone on Ronald Coase on global wa… Orlando Roncesvalles on Ronald Coase on global wa… Miannw Grace C. Vill… on Ronald Coase on global wa… Christoff on Ronald Coase on global wa…
- 72,511 hits
Tag Archives: Get Real Philippines
This is a particularly good example of the inanity of freedom of expression, never mind that of the author. One, he doesn’t like Christians, and calls the Philippines ‘Christianabad.’ Such cheek. The religious of either left or right should mount … Continue reading →