FOO has nothing to do with Chinese food, foo fighters (the band or UFOs, take your pick), or Winnie the bear.
It stands for “Fooled Only Once.” Confusion trumps self-delusion.
- Why blogs should be censored
- The effect of OFW remittances in today’s crisis – small or large?
- The stock market crash of 1937
- Bar review note – copyright, plagiarism, fair use
- The Dimatulac Files – Sexual harassment and the Azkals
- The Philippine unemployment problem - the influence of law and culture
- Distinguishing micro- and macroeconomics
- 69,609 hits
Tag Archives: Get Real Philippines
This is a particularly good example of the inanity of freedom of expression, never mind that of the author. One, he doesn’t like Christians, and calls the Philippines ‘Christianabad.’ Such cheek. The religious of either left or right should mount … Continue reading →