FOO has nothing to do with Chinese food, foo fighters (the band or UFOs, take your pick), or Winnie the bear.
It stands for “Fooled Only Once.” Confusion trumps self-delusion.
- Why the Philippines is poor – the empathy solution
- How to get a slogan
- How to cheat an automated election – a theoretical and hypothetical discussion from Institutional Economics
- What is the penalty for libel? Is a preliminary investigation required?
- Bar review note – copyright, plagiarism, fair use
- Free expression, the Sub Judice rule, and the "UP 37"
- Where is the Philippine peso going? Up and away? Up and down?
- 66,849 hits
Tag Archives: Get Real Philippines
This is a particularly good example of the inanity of freedom of expression, never mind that of the author. One, he doesn’t like Christians, and calls the Philippines ‘Christianabad.’ Such cheek. The religious of either left or right should mount … Continue reading →