FOO has nothing to do with Chinese food, foo fighters (the band or UFOs, take your pick), or Winnie the bear.
It stands for “Fooled Only Once.” Confusion trumps self-delusion.
- EC 12 assignment for end-January through mid-February 2014
- Explaining the movement of the Invisible Hand
- Causation, correlation, and the law of large numbers
- How you are my friend, by Kermit Kefafel
- Is inclusive growth a fad?
- Where is the Philippine peso going? Up and away? Up and down?
- The mystery of money
- 73,403 hits
Tag Archives: Get Real Philippines
This is a particularly good example of the inanity of freedom of expression, never mind that of the author. One, he doesn’t like Christians, and calls the Philippines ‘Christianabad.’ Such cheek. The religious of either left or right should mount … Continue reading →