1. Why can’t a bicycle stand alone?
2. What does a clock do when it’s hungry?
3. Distinguish between honesty and insanity.
1. Because it’s two tired.
2. It goes back four seconds.
3. Honesty is the best policy; insanity is the better defense.
Hey, corny is good. On the cob, too.
The pictures are from Torker, a company that makes unicycles and electric bicycles. Check out pages 18-19 of the Torker catalog for what may be called the Prius of electric-powered bicycles. Note the shiny casing of the motor that sits inside the front hub.