FOO has nothing to do with Chinese food, foo fighters (the band or UFOs, take your pick), or Winnie the bear.
It stands for “Fooled Only Once.” Confusion trumps self-delusion.
- The Philippine unemployment problem - the influence of law and culture
- The effect of OFW remittances in today’s crisis – small or large?
- Stimulus arithmetic and the Keynesian multiplier
- Which RE producers will be eligible for the FIT? How much new RE capacity is envisaged under the RE Act? Will there be bidding?
- Concepts abounding and related questions
- Bar review note – copyright, plagiarism, fair use
- Why Zimbabwe is a test of Austrian vs. Keynesian economics
- 75,285 hits
Tag Archives: Get Real Philippines
This is a particularly good example of the inanity of freedom of expression, never mind that of the author. One, he doesn’t like Christians, and calls the Philippines ‘Christianabad.’ Such cheek. The religious of either left or right should mount … Continue reading →