FOO has nothing to do with Chinese food, foo fighters (the band or UFOs, take your pick), or Winnie the bear.
It stands for “Fooled Only Once.” Confusion trumps self-delusion.
- What is the penalty for libel? Is a preliminary investigation required?
- Free expression, the Sub Judice rule, and the "UP 37"
- The stock market crash of 1937
- Filipino invention - bring on the yellow fog lights
- Beach House 3.0
- The Philippine unemployment problem - the influence of law and culture
- EC 12 Syllabus
- 75,608 hits
Tag Archives: Get Real Philippines
This is a particularly good example of the inanity of freedom of expression, never mind that of the author. One, he doesn’t like Christians, and calls the Philippines ‘Christianabad.’ Such cheek. The religious of either left or right should mount … Continue reading →