FOO has nothing to do with Chinese food, foo fighters (the band or UFOs, take your pick), or Winnie the bear.
It stands for “Fooled Only Once.” Confusion trumps self-delusion.
- Contracts –Waiver of liability for fraud (bar review note)
- When it is plagiarism in a Court decision - the dissent
- Boring days on TV and elsewhere - all because there is a "campaign period" where no-nos apply
- Dumaguete's traffic "problem" - a tragedy of the commons?
- Philippine economy
- The Philippine unemployment problem - the influence of law and culture
- 77,430 hits
Tag Archives: Get Real Philippines
This is a particularly good example of the inanity of freedom of expression, never mind that of the author. One, he doesn’t like Christians, and calls the Philippines ‘Christianabad.’ Such cheek. The religious of either left or right should mount … Continue reading →