FOO has nothing to do with Chinese food, foo fighters (the band or UFOs, take your pick), or Winnie the bear.
It stands for “Fooled Only Once.” Confusion trumps self-delusion.
- What is the penalty for libel? Is a preliminary investigation required?
- Filipino invention - bring on the yellow fog lights
- Why the Philippines is a poor country
- The Philippine unemployment problem - the influence of law and culture
- Bar review note – copyright, plagiarism, fair use
- Contracts –Waiver of liability for fraud (bar review note)
- Free expression, the Sub Judice rule, and the "UP 37"
- 78,600 hits
Tag Archives: Get Real Philippines
This is a particularly good example of the inanity of freedom of expression, never mind that of the author. One, he doesn’t like Christians, and calls the Philippines ‘Christianabad.’ Such cheek. The religious of either left or right should mount … Continue reading →